Re: what is the maximum number of rows in a table in postgresql 8.1

От sathiya psql
Тема Re: what is the maximum number of rows in a table in postgresql 8.1
Дата
Re: what is the maximum number of rows in a table in postgresql 8.1  (Tino Schwarze <postgresql@tisc.de>)
Re: what is the maximum number of rows in a table in postgresql 8.1  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: what is the maximum number of rows in a table in postgresql 8.1  (hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

I am not sure I understand your question.  maybe this link answers
your question:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/
this i know.....

this is the documentation limitations...

i need what will be the maximum number of rows to have good performance in postgres 8.1

Regards
Sathiya

Сообщение: Re: what is the maximum number of rows in a table in postgresql 8.1
Сообщение: Re: what is the maximum number of rows in a table in postgresql 8.1