Re: what is the maximum number of rows in a table in postgresql 8.1

От Tino Schwarze
Тема Re: what is the maximum number of rows in a table in postgresql 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 05:42:46PM +0530, sathiya psql wrote:

> > I am not sure I understand your question.  maybe this link answers
> > your question:
> > http://www.postgresql.org/about/
> >
> this i know.....
>
> this is the documentation limitations...
>
> i need what will be the maximum number of rows *to have good performance* in
> postgres 8.1

That depends on your database schema and the queries you're running.
We've got PostgreSQL 8.2 databases with over 200 million rows in a
table and it's performing well. And there are possibly larger databases
around.

Bye,

Tino.

--
www.craniosacralzentrum.de
www.spiritualdesign-chemnitz.de

Tino Schwarze * Lortzingstraße 21 * 09119 Chemnitz

Сообщение: Re: what is the maximum number of rows in a table in postgresql 8.1
Сообщение: Re: what is the maximum number of rows in a table in postgresql 8.1