Re: SQL query question

От Jonel Rienton
Тема Re: SQL query question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
you're right it's late, i better to get to bed myself, i forgot to
throw in the parameter for the user_id in there, i'm sure you can
figure that one out.

regards,

-----
Jonel Rienton
http://blogs.road14.com
Software Developer, *nix Advocate

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: pgpool 2.5b2 released
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Problem with the sequence