Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/22/2017 12:33 PM, Igor Neyman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does built-in logical replication work on Windows in PG10 BETA release?

Short version:

Maybe.

Long version:

AFAIK to run on Windows you need to build pglogical 2.0 from source
master branch.

So what version of pglogical and how did you install it?

See the issue below for more info on pglogical and Postgres 10 support.

https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/pglogical/issues/93

> I can’t make it working so far.
>
> I created Publication on “source” PG server, but when I’m trying to
> CREATE SUBSCRIPTION… on “destination” server, I’m getting:

Are both servers on Windows?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com