Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/23/2017 08:15 AM, Igor Neyman wrote:

> [...]
Windows?

I think you are going to need to be more specific. I see pglogical as
the extension provided by 2ndQuadrant and builtin logical as provided by
the core server. If you are referring to the extension then see my post
upstream where I reference the pglogical issue that addresses this at
least partly.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com