Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/23/2017 06:52 AM, Igor Neyman wrote:

> sounds more like a SSL setup problem between the two Postgres servers, not really related to logical replication.
>
> Can you try to setup the connections without SSL?
>
> ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>
> That's what I thought when I first saw this error.
> But, I don't understand why is it trying to use sockets.
> I have ssl=off in postgresql.conf on both sides.

AFAIK on Windows Postgres maps sockets to localhost.

Anyway that was why I was asking about your pg_hba.conf and PUBLICATION
and SUBSCRIPTION settings, to see what is actually being requested?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA