Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/23/2017 06:17 AM, Igor Neyman wrote:
> [...]

ofthe core, so I should not be required to build pglogical 2.0 separately.
> The issue you referenced concern building pglogical.

Yeah, my mistake I was working with pglogical and it got stuck in my head.

> Any other ideas?

Have you gone through these sections of the docs?:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/logical-replication-config.html

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/logical-replication-quick-setup.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Igor Neyman
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Installing module for 9.6, not 9.2, on Centos?