Re: BUG #17001: YUM repository seems to be missing .asc file

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: BUG #17001: YUM repository seems to be missing .asc file
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Fri, 2021-05-07 at 08:55 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      17001
> Logged by:          Nick Form
> Email address:      nick.form@oxfordsemantic.tech
> PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
> Operating system:   CentOS
>
> With pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm installed on a Centos 7
> system
> running on 64-bit ARM (as per instructions at
> https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/), any attempt to
> use yum
> results in errors complaining that
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-7-aarch64/repodata/repomd.xml.asc
> does not exist. Browsing to
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-7-aarch64/repodata
> confirms that the signature file is not present. The corresponding
> signature
> file for x86_64 does exist. Is this a deployment error or is GPG
> checking
> simply not supported for ARM at the moment?

Nope, I believe you did not download the correct repo RPM. Please make
sure that you have the repo RPM for aarch64. You can check it with:

rpm -qi pgdg-redhat-repo | grep -i summary

It should say:

Summary     : PostgreSQL PGDG RPMs- Yum Repository Configuration for
Red Hat / CentOS on aarch64

Recently I pushed new repo files for x86_64, but did not push those
changes for arm64 *yet*.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения