Re: BUG #17001: YUM repository seems to be missing .asc file

От Nick Form
Тема Re: BUG #17001: YUM repository seems to be missing .asc file
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi Devrim,

Thank you for your response. You are correct that I downloaded the

wrong repo RPM initially. Have corrected my mistake I now have the

desired PostgreSQL version installed and running on the machine.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Nick