BUG #17001: YUM repository seems to be missing .asc file

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17001: YUM repository seems to be missing .asc file
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17001
Logged by:          Nick Form
Email address:      nick.form@oxfordsemantic.tech
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   CentOS

With pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm installed on a Centos 7 system
running on 64-bit ARM (as per instructions at
https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/), any attempt to use yum
results in errors complaining that
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-7-aarch64/repodata/repomd.xml.asc
does not exist. Browsing to
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-7-aarch64/repodata
confirms that the signature file is not present. The corresponding signature
file for x86_64 does exist. Is this a deployment error or is GPG checking
simply not supported for ARM at the moment?

I apologise if this is not the appropriate place to submit this problem - it
seems about the best given that the repository URL is a subdomain of
postgresql.org but the bug reporting guidelines do not seem to cover this
scenario. If I am in the wrong place, please feel free to direct me to the
correct place and close the bug report straight away.

Thanks in advance,

Nick