Re: Connecting from xp to linux server

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Connecting from xp to linux server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Simone Gadenz <s.gadenz@geologyx.it> wrote:
> Shane,
>
> I attached the pg_hba.conf I have on the server. I can use pgadmin3 when I
> connect from the server itself, so I think the pg_hba on the server is
> correct.

No, that just means that this one line:

local   all         postgres                          ident sameuser

is correct.

> From the client machine I cannot connect through pgadmin3. Is there another
> way to test connection client server? Has pg a textual client to send sql
> statements?

psql

All other comments stand as well, you don't have proper net masks on
the entries, and we don't know which ips you're trying to connect
from, so...

Сообщение: Re: Connecting from xp to linux server
Сообщение: Re: Connecting from xp to linux server