Re: Error when building a dictionnary for tseach

От Laurent Thevenet
Тема Re: Error when building a dictionnary for tseach
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi cédric,

do you have a stemmer working fine or french utf8 files ?
Is that right ?
It could be great if you could send them to me because effectively even the ispell files are not suited (i tried everything even from myspell directories converted to ispell)
For information , i tried other languages ispell files, and not a lot are working fine (like greek one, i just tried it)

Thx by advance.

PS : A good article about that but i don't know how this guy made it working ???

http://www.davidgis.fr/blog/index.php?2007/02/01/133-utilisation-de-tsearch2-avec-postgresql-suite

On 3/15/07, cedric <cedric@over-blog.com> wrote:
Le mercredi 14 mars 2007 22:42, Laurent Thevenet a écrit:
> Hi Cédric,
>
> i had errors when compiling about the C functions signatures *_grouping_*
> and correct it using a regular expression and now it's compiling but i did
> not go further so i don't know it will work or not.
>
> If it the same error, where do we have to report it ?
I have already report directly to Tsearch2 devs the new issue with libstemmer,
and provide them an 'old' one wich work nice (also new ispell french utf8
files). I hope they will put those online asap.
Else, as it is a pgsql contrib
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/bug-reporting.html

--
Laurent Thevenet
+33 (0)6 74 71 84 44

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-es-ayuda] INSTALACION ADICIONAL POSTGRES
От: cedric
Сообщение: Re: Error when building a dictionnary for tseach