Re: Error when building a dictionnary for tseach

От cedric
Тема Re: Error when building a dictionnary for tseach
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Le mercredi 14 mars 2007 22:42, Laurent Thevenet a écrit :
> Hi Cédric,
>
> i had errors when compiling about the C functions signatures *_grouping_*
> and correct it using a regular expression and now it's compiling but i did
> not go further so i don't know it will work or not.
>
> If it the same error, where do we have to report it ?
I have already report directly to Tsearch2 devs the new issue with libstemmer,
and provide them an 'old' one wich work nice (also new ispell french utf8
files). I hope they will put those online asap.
Else, as it is a pgsql contrib
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/bug-reporting.html

От: Dieter Schicker
Сообщение: undefined reference to `SSL_CTX_set_client_cert_cb'
От: Daniel Medina
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-es-ayuda] INSTALACION ADICIONAL POSTGRES