Re: perfromance world records

От Tomi N/A
Тема Re: perfromance world records
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2007/2/24, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com>:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> >
> > What about non-certified tests?
> >
> > Or has the TPC copyrighted/licensed/whatever the tests, so that you
> > can only publish certified results?
>
> You can not publish TPC tests without a TPC fee :). However there are
> plenty of other tests such as dbt2 and odbcbench that can give you
> comparable and free results.

I mentioned a TPC test as an example: any kind of (well known)
"standard" test would do.
I guess it goes without saying anyone running such a test would do
well to send word to the mailing list with a URL to the results. :)

t.n.a.

Сообщение: Re: Best way to store and retrieve photo from PostGreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Best way to store and retrieve photo from PostGreSQL