Re: perfromance world records

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: perfromance world records
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Tomi N/A" <hefest@gmail.com> writes:
> 2007/2/24, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com>:
>> You can not publish TPC tests without a TPC fee :). However there are
>> plenty of other tests such as dbt2 and odbcbench that can give you
>> comparable and free results.

> I mentioned a TPC test as an example: any kind of (well known)
> "standard" test would do.

If the objective is to claim a world record, we'd look pretty silly
trying to do so with a nonstandard, non-certified test.  The point
of certification in this context is that you have someone else
attesting to the validity of your results.  Without that, your claim
isn't going to be believed.

Сообщение: Re: Best way to store and retrieve photo from PostGreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Best way to store and retrieve photo from PostGreSQL