Re: perfromance world records

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: perfromance world records
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ron Johnson wrote:
>>> Certified TPC tests are *expensive* to run.  If you search the PG
>>> archives for "TPC" you will probably find some relevant prior
>>> discussions.
>
> What about non-certified tests?
>
> Or has the TPC copyrighted/licensed/whatever the tests, so that you
> can only publish certified results?

You can not publish TPC tests without a TPC fee :). However there are
plenty of other tests such as dbt2 and odbcbench that can give you
comparable and free results.

Joshua D. Drake

>>> FWIW, Josh has given the impression that Sun is working on producing
>>> certified TPC-E results with PG.

       match

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Jorge Godoy
Сообщение: Re: Composite Keys
От: "Pavan Deolasee"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 5 Weeks till feature freeze or (do you know where your patch is?)