Re: recent Gartner's publication

От damien@dalibo.info
Тема Re: recent Gartner's publication
Дата
Re: recent Gartner's publication  ("Gunnar \"Nick\" Bluth" <gunnar.bluth@pro-open.de>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
16 octobre 2015 09:42 "Gabriele Bartolini" <gabriele.bartolini@2ndquadrant.it> a écrit:
> Hi guys,
>
> Do you think it could be possible/worth for the Community to take a step forward in order to have
> "PostgreSQL" in Gartner's magic quadrant?

Is it worth it ?

As far as I can tell in France this thing as no impact at all. There are some journalists that may talk about it from
timeto time, but otherwise I've never seen anyone making a reference to that ranking and I'm pretty sure it has no
effecton the people here. Maybe it's different in other countries though...

Сообщение: Re: recent Gartner's publication
Сообщение: Re: recent Gartner's publication