Re: recent Gartner's publication

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: recent Gartner's publication
Дата
Re: recent Gartner's publication
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi guys,

  Do you think it could be possible/worth for the Community to take a step forward in order to have "PostgreSQL" in Gartner's magic quadrant?

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
 Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia - Managing Director
 gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 08:38:06PM -0700, Joshua Drake wrote:
> On 10/14/2015 08:10 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> >All,
> >
> >If Gartner gets even half the information correct, I feel pretty good
> >about it.
>
> +1

Kevin Grittner saw Oleg's original post and started a discussion inside
EDB.  Although some EDB staff read the report before, no one realized
its inaccuracies or possible misinterpretations.  EDB will work with
Gartner to try to get the current report, or next year's report,
improved.  They are not certain of success, but they will try.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ Roman grave inscription                             +