Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity"

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 08.02.23 23:18, Tom Lane wrote:
> I pushed the discussed documentation improvements, and changed the
> behavior of "ninja docs" to only build the HTML docs.

I don't like this change.  Now the default set of docs is different
between the make builds and the meson builds.  And people will be less
likely to make sure the man pages still build.

What's wrong with just typing "ninja html"?