Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity"

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Here are my two cents.

> the minimum version appears to be newer than RHEL8's 1.8.2,
> which I find pretty unfortunate.  On RHEL8, it fails with

> $ ninja
> ninja: error: build.ninja:6771: multiple outputs aren't (yet?) supported by depslog; bring this up on the mailing
listif it affects you

> [...]  I don't have hard data on which distros have which
> versions of ninja, but surely somebody checked that at some point?

I'm using three different systems at the moment and the minimum
version of Ninja that is known to work is 1.10.1.

> Normally the ninja version that's pulled in by meson should suffice.

There are several ways to install Meson one of which, if you want the
latest version, is just using PIP:

```
pip3 install --user meson
```

Naturally Ninja will not be pulled in this case.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump versus hash partitioning
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump versus hash partitioning