Re: Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On February 9, 2023 8:45:20 PM PST, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Yeah.  Well, we were intending to maintain the autoconf build system for
>> several years more anyway.  Guess we have to plan on keeping it going
>> until those platforms are EOL or nearly so.

> Both could be supported with a bit of effort, fwiw. I don't know if it's worth doing so though...

It's probably not the highest-priority thing to be hacking on, on the
whole.  If we get to the point where we're itching to drop autoconf
and old-platform compatibility is the last thing holding us back,
maybe have a go at it then.