Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018, Rich Shepard wrote:

> [1] This prompted me to look for more pg_config files, and I found a symlink
> in /usr/bin/ that pointed to /usr/lib/postgresql/10.2/bin/pg_config which
> does not exist. I changed that symlink to point to the 10.3/ pg_config
> version but there's still a broken link somewhere because pg_ctl start
> cannot find the correct directory for timezonesets.

   Thanks for pointing me to the links in /usr/bin/, Adrian. All of them are
pointing to the mythical 10.2/ directory. I'll fix those links and report
the results of running pg_ctl start.

Regards,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers