Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/31/18 2:01 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:

>> Did the server been running continuously from the upgrade to the time you
>> made the listen_addresses change?
>
>    Yes, other than a few kernel upgrades.

So no, as I presume you rebooted on the kernel upgrade which caused the
Postgres server to stop/start.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Andrew Gierth
Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers