Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Дата
Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Are there actually 10.2/ directories or is that just what you are seeing in
> the error messages and the pg_config output?

Adrian,

   No 10.2/ directories, only what is shown in the error messages and
pg_config output.

> Previously you used:
> /usr/lib/postgresql/10.3/bin/pg_config
> is that the same as below?:
>> # ./pg_config --configure

   Yes. I was in that directory when I ran pg_config.[1]

> In other words what does:
> ./pg_config --version
> show?

   This shows 10.3

> Did the server been running continuously from the upgrade to the time you
> made the listen_addresses change?

   Yes, other than a few kernel upgrades.

[1] This prompted me to look for more pg_config files, and I found a symlink
in /usr/bin/ that pointed to /usr/lib/postgresql/10.2/bin/pg_config which
does not exist. I changed that symlink to point to the 10.3/ pg_config
version but there's still a broken link somewhere because pg_ctl start
cannot find the correct directory for timezonesets.

Regards,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers