Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Hmm in the build script the difference is:
>
> VERSION=${VERSION:-10.3}
> PG_VERSION=${PG_VERSION:-10.3}
>
> --docdir=/usr/doc/$PRGNAM-$VERSION \
> --datadir=/usr/share/$PRGNAM-$PG_VERSION \
>
> Wonder where the script is finding PG_VERSION?
> Do you have env variable set for that?

Adrian,

   The first two lines set the variables, along with the earlier PRGNAM
variable:

PRGNAM=postgresql
VERSION=${VERSION:-10.3}
BUILD=${BUILD:-1}
TAG=${TAG:-_SBo}

PG_VERSION=${PG_VERSION:-10.3}
PG_PORT=${PG_PORT:-5432}

   When I check the local repository of installed packages that's how it
displays:

$ ls /var/log/packages/ | grep postgresql
postgresql-10.3-i586-1_SBo

   So, /usr/doc/ should have postgresql-10.3, and it is:
$ ls /usr/doc/postgresql*
/usr/doc/postgresql-10.3

and

$ ls /usr/share/postgresql-10.3/

   So why 'pg_config --configure' has them at 10.2 doesn't follow from the
build configuration.

Regards,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers