Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/31/18 3:19 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2018, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>
>> Well there is something strange going. From a previous post:
>
> Andrew,
>
>    Yet it ran without a whimper from the upgrade last March 1st to this
> morning when I modified postgresql.conf.
>
>    It's the middle of the night in central Europe so I expect to hear from
> the package maintainer tomorrow about a re-buid/re-installation not
> touching
> /var/lib/pgsql/data/.

Even with assurances I would back up that directory(assuming space
available) before proceeding with a rebuild. Or do you have a recent
dump of the cluster?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers