Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Дата
Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Well there is something strange going. From a previous post:

Andrew,

   Yet it ran without a whimper from the upgrade last March 1st to this
morning when I modified postgresql.conf.

   It's the middle of the night in central Europe so I expect to hear from
the package maintainer tomorrow about a re-buid/re-installation not touching
/var/lib/pgsql/data/.

Thanks,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers
Сообщение: Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers