Re: [HACKERS] psql: new help related to variables are not tooreadable

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] psql: new help related to variables are not tooreadable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>>> FWIW, +1 to extra lines from me - I find it way more readable, as it
>>> clearly separates the items.
>>
>> +1

As already said above +1 for me for having more space.

> I'll assign this patch to next commitfest

Probably it needs some rebase after Tom committed result status variables.

As it is a style thing, ISTM that the patch is ready if most people agree
that it is better this way and there is no strong veto against.

--
Fabien.