Re: [HACKERS] psql: new help related to variables are not tooreadable

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] psql: new help related to variables are not tooreadable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Most of the time I suppose you'd search (using the pager's search
function) whatever you're looking for, rather than read the whole
page from top to bottom.

Why is it that we're not opening the pager automatically when this help
is invoked via psql --help=variables?  "\? variables" already does that.