Re: [HACKERS] psql: new help related to variables are not too readable

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] psql: new help related to variables are not too readable
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] psql: new help related to variables are not tooreadable  (Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> The translator has exactly the same context in both cases, and the
> struggle to wrap it at 80 characters will be pretty much the same too.

Really?  With the old way, you had something under 60 characters to
work in, now it's nearly 80.  I don't buy that that's not a significant
difference.  It's also much less ugly if you decide you need one more
line than the English version uses.