Re: fix warnings in 9.6, 10, 11's contrib when compiling without openssl

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: fix warnings in 9.6, 10, 11's contrib when compiling without openssl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 02:56:00PM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> This is upstream code in a stable branch formatted by pgindent at the time of
> the release, I'm not sure the churn is worth it for fixing warnings for
> non-standard compiler options here.  I don't see any of these warnings skimming
> logs in the buildfarm.

I would suggest to send any improvements for imath directly to
upstream, then Postgres would just feed on that when we update it:
https://github.com/creachadair/imath

Peter has removed this code as of db7d1a7, but there could still be a
point in updating imath on the stable branches where it exists if
there is an issue with it impacting pgcrypto without OpenSSL.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Weird failure in explain.out with OpenBSD
Сообщение: Re: Weird failure in explain.out with OpenBSD