Re: fix warnings in 9.6, 10, 11's contrib when compiling without openssl

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: fix warnings in 9.6, 10, 11's contrib when compiling without openssl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 10 Nov 2021, at 11:14, Anton Voloshin <a.voloshin@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> The warning/error is about misleading indent in contrib/pgcrypto/imath.c's CLAMP macro:

This is upstream code in a stable branch formatted by pgindent at the time of
the release, I'm not sure the churn is worth it for fixing warnings for
non-standard compiler options here.  I don't see any of these warnings skimming
logs in the buildfarm.

> In addition, 9.6 (unlike 10 and 11) gives four "array-parameter=" warnings about contrib/pgcrypto/sha2.c:

9.6 will be EOL from the release tomorrow, no more fixes are applied to that
branch.