Re: Weird failure in explain.out with OpenBSD

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Weird failure in explain.out with OpenBSD
Дата
Re: Weird failure in explain.out with OpenBSD  (Mikael Kjellström <mikael.kjellstrom@mksoft.nu>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 10:23:06AM +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> If I'm reading this right, it might be further evidence of
> CLOCK_MONOTONIC going backwards on OpenBSD, this time by quite a lot
> (the regular expression doesn't tolerate a leading minus sign, so the
> test failed):
>
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=morepork&dt=2021-11-10%2020%3A51%3A32

Yeah, I have noticed this failure yesterday.

morepork uses 6.9 now, but it has been recently upgraded from 5.4 or
a version close to that, right?  I am wondering if 7.0 may help
regarding this issue.  Postgres is not wrong here.
--
Michael

Вложения