RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress

От osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress
Дата
Re: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress  (Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, December 16, 2021 4:00 PM I wrote:
> Thank you, everyone for confirming the direction.
> I'll follow the consensus of the community and fix the patch, including other
> comments.
> I'll treat only the stats for apply workers.
Hi, created a new version v17 according to the recent discussion
with changes to address other review comments.

Kindly have a look at it.

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

Вложения

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Transparent column encryption
От: "osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress