RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress

От osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, November 18, 2021 12:26 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, I think the way you are computing error_count in
> pgstat_recv_subworker_error() doesn't seem correct to me because it will
> accumulate the counter/bytes for the same error again and again.
> You might want to update these counters after we have checked that the
> received error is not the same as the previous one.
Thank you for your comments !
This is addressed by v13 patchset [1]

[1] -
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TYCPR01MB8373533A5C24BDDA516DA7E1ED9B9%40TYCPR01MB8373.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: XLogReadRecord() error in XlogReadTwoPhaseData()
От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Re: Non-superuser subscription owners