RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress

От osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress
Дата
Re: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress  (Greg Nancarrow <gregn4422@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, October 28, 2021 11:19 PM I wrote:
> I've created a new patch that extends pg_stat_subscription_workers to include
> other transaction statistics.
>
> Note that this patch depends on v18 patch-set in [1]...
Rebased based on the v19 in [1].
Also, fixed documentation a little and made tests tidy.
FYI, the newly included TAP test(027_worker_xact_stats.pl) is stable
because I checked that 100 times of its execution in a tight loop all passed.

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAD21AoDY-9_x819F_m1_wfCVXXFJrGiSmR2MfC9Nw4nW8Om0qA%40mail.gmail.com

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

Вложения