RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress

От osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

I've made a new patch to extend pg_stat_subscription
as suggested in [1] to have columns
xact_commit, xact_error and independent xact_abort mentioned in [2].
Also, during discussion, we touched a topic if we should
include data sizes for each column above and concluded that it's
better to have ones. Accordingly, I've implemented corresponding
columns to show the data sizes as well.

Note that this patch depends on v12 patchset of apply error callback
provided in [3]. Therfore, applying the patchset first is required,
if you would like to test my patch.

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAA4eK1%2BtOV-%2BssGjj1zq%2BnAL8a9LfPsxbtyupZGvZ0U7nV0A7g%40mail.gmail.com
[2] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAA4eK1KMT8biciVqTBoZ9gYV-Gf297JFeNhJaxZNmFrZL8m2jA%40mail.gmail.com
[3] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAD21AoA5HrhXqwbYLpSobGzV6rWoJmH3-NB9J3YarKDwARBj4w%40mail.gmail.com