Re: Catching up Production from Warm Standby aftermaintenance - Please help

От Jennifer Spencer
Тема Re: Catching up Production from Warm Standby aftermaintenance - Please help
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You are sure that the XID wraparound is gone?  That's good news.  No other reasons for vacuum full on the entire database.

We could do it a table at a time if we absolutely have to do it, and that would minimize down time on the rest of the system.

-Jennifer