Re: Catching up Production from Warm Standbyaftermaintenance - Please help

От Lewis Kapell
Тема Re: Catching up Production from Warm Standbyaftermaintenance - Please help
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Scott Whitney wrote:
> max_fsm_pages = 1500000                 # min max_fsm_relations*16, 6 bytes
> each
> max_fsm_relations = 70000               # min 100, ~70 bytes each
>
> It's quite possible that those settings are too low, but I've honestly no
> idea how to estimate these other than trial and error. I've not had the time
> to really brush up on that level of tuning.

If you were planning to upgrade to 8.4 in the near future, then you
wouldn't have to worry about these settings any more.  Those settings
tune themselves and they are no longer specified in the configuration file.

Lewis Kapell

Сообщение: Re: Catching up Production from Warm Standby aftermaintenance - Please help
Сообщение: Re: Catching up Production from Warm Standby aftermaintenance - Please help