Re: What Could Cause This Behavior?

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: What Could Cause This Behavior?
Дата
Re: What Could Cause This Behavior?  (Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone.bigpanda.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Stephan Szabo wrote:

> Did you put a semicolon at the end of the command?  I get a
> ERROR:  syntax error at or near "username" at character 26
> LINE 1: create database contacts username=sszabo

Stephan,

   No, I did not put a semicolon there. I also received no error message, just
the prompt. See the sample session I just posted in response to Michael's
message.

> psql defaults to connecting to a database of the same name as the user when
> no database name is given.

   I now understand this.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"

Сообщение: Re: What Could Cause This Behavior?
Сообщение: Re: What Could Cause This Behavior?