Re: Access Problem After Version Upgrade -- Update

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Access Problem After Version Upgrade -- Update
Дата
Re: Access Problem After Version Upgrade -- Update  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Doug McNaught wrote:

> That's a webserver error usually meaning a CGI script crashed or gave bad
> output. Look in the webserver error log file to see what happened.

Doug,

   Sigh. All I see there are references to SQL-Ledger scripts not finding
libraries (which are installed where SQL-Ledger is looking for them), and
it's login.pl script failing to run. When I posted on that mail list, Dieter
pulled the thread and wrote me an angry message that SQL-Ledger is not
broken, but PostgreSQL is.

   The postmaster is running, and I (as an individual) can now see what
databases are there. So, that permission error on the socket is fixed and it
looks like postgres is doing just what it should be doing.

   Dieter Simander tells me there's nothing wrong with SL. Here's
/var/log/apache/error_log:

[Thu Jan 26 08:59:36 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/sql-ledger/login.pl
install_driver(Pg) failed: Can't load '/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i486-linux/auto/DBD/Pg/Pg.so' for module DBD::Pg:
libpq.so.3:cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i486-linux/DynaLoader.pm
line230.
  at (eval 8) line 3
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
  at SL/User.pm line 116
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/sql-ledger/login.pl line 92.
[Thu Jan 26 09:03:29 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/sql-ledger/login.pl

   Now, when I point firefox at:
http://eia.appl-ecosys.com/webcollab-1.70/index/php

   Up comes the Webcollab login page and I can log in.

   This suggests to me that there's nothing wrong with apache (httpd), either.

   Checkmate.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"