Re: Access Problem After Version Upgrade -- FIXED

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Access Problem After Version Upgrade -- FIXED
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Although I am glad you were able to get up and running, typically you don't
> want to "move" libs like that. Instead update your /etc/ld.so.conf and run
> ldconfig.

   True, Josh. What I'd prefer to do is remove /usr/local/pgsql/ once I know
that nothing there is being used any more with the 8.x versions of postgres.
I thought of making softlinks, but those would fail as soon as the directory
tree was removed.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"