Error installing postgresql-7.3.2 (fixed, but Q remains...)

От Jon Earle
Тема Error installing postgresql-7.3.2 (fixed, but Q remains...)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I tracked it down to the --disable-shared configure option.  Removed it
and it installed fine.  So.. assuming that I actually do want a statically
compiled version, it appears that the option to do so is broken, or I've
done something wrong.

Cheers!
Jon

--
Jon Earle

SAVE FARSCAPE http://www.savefarscape.com/

While it's okay to disagree with your friends and family, childish insults
do not express sovereignty.