Re: Error installing postgresql-7.3.2

От P.J. \"Josh\" Rovero
Тема Re: Error installing postgresql-7.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've noticed the same thing on Linux and Solaris, but
have been able to build a statically linked set of
Postgresql executables on HP-UX.

Solaris (using gcc) seems even more finicky, insisting
linking to a shared libpq and libgcc even when it
has been directed to link statically.

For me, building/installing from source is the way to go.
Some of our customers, however, can't handle that and
want a "installable package".

--
P. J. "Josh" Rovero                                 Sonalysts, Inc.
Email: rovero@sonalysts.com    www.sonalysts.com    215 Parkway North