pg_dump options and perhaps 'Enhancement request'

От Terry Yapt
Тема pg_dump options and perhaps 'Enhancement request'
Дата
Re: pg_dump options and perhaps 'Enhancement request'  (Reece Hart <reece@in-machina.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

I don't know if I can do this stuffs.  If not I would like to get it in
the future.  Thanks.

1-) Are there any way to do a pg_dump without '--' COMMENTS ?  For
example, I don't like to have this in my output file:
--
-- TOC entry 19 (OID 26027)
-- Name: TABLE news; Type: COMMENT; Schema: www; Owner: www

2-) The same for the 'blank' lines.  Are there a lot of in the output
file.

3-) Are there any way to get the output file with schemas in all
table_names ?
I would like to get this:
COMMENT ON TABLE www.fo_temas IS 'xxxx.';  -- instead of:
COMMENT ON TABLE     fo_temas IS 'xxxx.';

Thanks in advance...