Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement

От Dennis Bjorklund
Тема Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 4 May 2005, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Just curious here ... but do any of the version control systems provide
> "per directory user restrictions"?  Where I could give CVS access to
> Joshua, for instance, just to the plphp directory?

Just how many incidents where people change the wrong files do you except.
Maybe it's just easier to handle one such case every third year than to
set up some system to prevent it.

--
/Dennis Björklund

Сообщение: Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement
Сообщение: Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement