Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Just curious here ... but do any of the version control systems
> provide "per directory user restrictions"? Where I could give CVS
> access to Joshua, for instance, just to the plphp directory?
>
> Serious question here, since I don't know, I only know CVS can't (or,
> rather, not that I've ever been able to find in the docs) ...

check out http://cvsacl.sourceforge.net/

I haven't used it but it looks like it does exactly what you're asking for.

cheers

andrew

От: Shridhar Daithankar
Сообщение: Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement
Сообщение: Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement