Re: Can't drop a table ...

От Bruno Mattarollo
Тема Re: Can't drop a table ...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Posting a followup .. After this error, I could do export of the database
using pg_dump... no problems so far ...

/B

--

--- Bruno Mattarollo <bruno@web1.greenpeace.org> ---
    SysAdmin & TechLead - Greenpeace International

От: Bruno Mattarollo
Сообщение: Can't drop a table ...
От: Raphael Bauduin
Сообщение: pg_proc.prosrc -> can I see the function's source?