pg_proc.prosrc -> can I see the function's source?

От Raphael Bauduin
Тема pg_proc.prosrc -> can I see the function's source?
Дата
Re: pg_proc.prosrc -> can I see the function's source?  (Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

When I look at the entry of a pg_prc_row, I get the prosrc column. Does
that represent the id of the source of this function? Can I retrieve it
somewhere and take a look at it without pgdump -s (didn't try it yet,
but read in the archives that this would be a solution)?

Example:

select proname,prosrc  from pg_proc where proname='RI_FKey_noaction_del';
       proname        |        prosrc
 RI_FKey_noaction_del | RI_FKey_noaction_del
(1 row)

Thanks for your help!

Raph