Can't drop a table ...

От Bruno Mattarollo
Тема Can't drop a table ...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

As a followup of my mail from yesterday, I am trying to export the second
database and I have some problems with a table called "foo". The developer
is telling me that I can drop that table so I try and I get this error:

testivo=# drop table foo;
FATAL 2:  open of /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0773 failed: No such file
or directory
        before or while processing the request.
!#

The strange thing is that this file is present...:

# ls -la 0773
-rw-------    1 postgres postgres    98304 May 15 11:14 0773
# pwd
/usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_clog

When I try to do a "pg_dump -C -f dump.sql testivo"

I get this error after an export of 600MB so far...

pg_dump: dumping out the contents of table foo
pg_dump: ERROR:  stat failed on file '/usr/lib/pgsql/tsearch': No such
file or directory
pg_dump: lost synchronization with server, resetting connection
pg_dump: SQL command to dump the contents of table "foo" failed:
PQendcopy() failed.
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  stat failed on file
'/usr/lib/pgsql/tsearch': No such file or directory
pg_dump: The command was: COPY "foo" TO stdout;
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

Would the recommendation be to install "tsearch"?

/B

--

--- Bruno Mattarollo <bruno@web1.greenpeace.org> ---
    SysAdmin & TechLead - Greenpeace International